fix no network access in windows



On a thousand and one sites, there is this problem of connecting
to the internet using any method and getting the connected
message, but still cannot access the internet.

I can't boast of not experiencing this problem before but
luckily, i was able to solve mine. This is how i solved mine.
I hope this will work for you too.

I use my phone as a modem. It used to connect fine
before one day, everything went wrong.

When i connect, It tells me connection successful but
there is this icon at the notification area that
tells me there is no network access.

After going through a countless sites, i found that i will
have to reinstall windows. Unfortunately, the problem
was not even half solved after my format and install.

i used this tool Spybot - S%D to scan my PC. it's not an
antivirus but it did the trick. After spybot did it's work
i scanned with my antivirus (avast) and surprisingly Everything
was back to normal.

You can try this but i don't guarantee anything. It just worked
for me.


See another way to do this

Popular posts from this blog

Manual internet settings for Glo Ghana

Automatic internet settings for mtn and airtel Ghana

make a folder that cannot be deleted