If you want the internet settings for Glo on your phone, you can get it sent directly to your phone. Read on how to get the automatic settings for the Glo network here.
The following procedure assumes you already know where to put the settings on your phone. If you don't, you can still follow the full procedure as stated in this post, by only switching values.
Put the following setting to access Glo Ghana internet:
These procedure is targeted to china phones or any other phone that takes manual settings. Follow the procedures below to set up your phone to access the internet. The instructions are divided into two. PART
ONE: DATA ACCOUNT SETTINGS
1. Go to services in your phone menu and select data account.
2. Click on any item there to edit (or add new if your phone has the option)
3. set the NAME to Ghana MTN or any other name suitable for you
4. Set the APN or access point to INTERNET
5. Leave every other option blank and choose OK to save. You can now proceed to the second part.