MMS settings for MTN Ghana are just as easy to input as the internet settings. Note however that, these settings will only work on an MMS enabled phone that uses the MTN Ghana network.
The specific procedure may vary from phone to phone, so these settings should be adapted to your phone.
To start, we'll set up a data account.
1. Go to services in your phone menu and select data account.
2. Add a new account or edit an existing account
3. Fill in these details
Proxy Name: MTN MMS
Access Point or APN: mms
4. The username and password field should be empty
Next, we'll input the MMS settings.
5. Go to MESSAGES in your phone menu, then MMS --> MMS Settings --> Proxy Settings and select the sim that corresponds to your MTN.
6. Fill in the following details
Account Name: MTN MMS
MMS Center Address: http://mtnmms.com
Data Account: (The one we created above - MTN MMS)
Connection Type: HTTP
IP Address: 172.017.003.005
The username and the password fields should be empty as before.
7. Save the settings and activate it.